I do not know what I am doing!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Summing it all up!!!

In summary, by far, hands down, the best and most fun staff development ever!!!!!

The most surprising thing was the library thing. In fact, I have made myself wait until after I finish this last class related thing to go to the library thing and update my list. There are so many things that I am planning on using with my students, of course some of them I am already using now. Quizlet is the application which I use the most. It has become rather personal for me to maintain my vocabulary site for my own personal 8th grader to practice for vocabulary quizzes in an entertaining way.

I truly believe that I will continue to use all of these skills (well maybe not the sandbox), and I am sure that I will keep my blog up even after the class. I probably will take a little time off though, but I will continue will my RSS, so much superior to the newspaper. I like reading the things I want without sifting through the extra stuff.

As far as me taking another class with this type of format, you bet! Count me in!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Congratulations! You did it! I have really enjoyed reading your blog and learning from you. I know your students will reap the benefits of your new knowledge.